PHOENIX – Anyone wanting to buy a new Lexus LS 600h better hurry. Toyota Motor Corp.’s luxury division says it already has 1,650 pre-sale orders for the hybrid-electric vehicle, a vast majority of the 2,000 units it plans to sell annually. Bob Carter, Lexus group vice president and general manager, says the auto maker expects annual sales of 30,000 units for the LS series, which also includes the LS 460 and LS 460L long-wheelbase model, both already on sale. Early sales of the LS 460 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus LS 600h Nearly Sold Out for Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642