PASADENA, CA – Toyota Motor Corp.’s Lexus luxury division has yet to decide if it will add a high-performance supercar to its U.S. lineup. Lexus, which has said it is pondering a supercar to rival European exotics such as Ferrari’s Enzo and Porsche’s Carrera GT, showed the LF-A sports car concept at this year’s North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but has been reticent to say if a production version will see the light of day.(See related story: Lexus Gets Hybrid GS; Exotic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus: No Decision on Supercar, Performance Unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642