Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc.'s Lexus luxury division says it will raise prices on its new '06 GS 300 and GS 430 models 0.6% and 0.5%, respectively. Effective Aug. 1, the increase will add $250 to the vehicle. GS 300 begins at $43,150, GS 300 with all-wheel drive is $45,100 and the GS 430 is $51,375. The '06 LS 430 will be $56,525, a 0.5%, or $300, increase over '05 pricing.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus Raises GS Prices, Announces LS Pricing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642