Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc.’s Lexus division says it is hiking prices on select ’04 models. Included in the action is the GX 470 SUV, which will increase $200, or 0.4%, to $45,275. The RX 330 cross/utility vehicle now bases at $35,175 for the front-drive version and $36,575 for the all-wheel-drive edition. Both prices mark a $150, or 0.4%, rise. Increases were effective Jan. 5.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus Raises GX 470 and RX 330 Prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642