A hefty 42.6% increase in Lexus RX 350 sales, as well as a 10.3% rise in Toyota Prius deliveries, gives Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. its smallest decline this year. Toyota sales in the U.S. fell 3.5% in October on a daily basis to 152,165 units, the smallest drop the auto maker has recorded this year and its best 2009 monthly performance since a 10.5% gain in August following the government’s “Cash for Clunkers” promotion. “We’re seeing some positive changes in market conditions,” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus RX, Prius Push Toyota to Slight October Loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642