Sales of Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc.’s Lexus brand fell 6.9% on a daily selling rate basis to 24,939 units in March, contributing to the auto maker’s 3.4% decline from year-ago. The luxury marque’s sales drop outpaced that of the Toyota Div., which slumped 2.9% to 192,791 units. “Despite being down 6.9%, compared with 2007’s best-ever March, every single Lexus vehicle is up from (February’s) volume,” Brian Smith, vice president-Lexus sales and dealer development, says during a media ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus Sees Biggest Loss Among Toyota Brands in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642