PARK CITY, UT – August is shaping up to be the best month ever in Lexus’ 12-year history, Denny Clements, group vice president and general manager for Toyota Motor Corp.’s luxury division, says at a press event here. With inventory at a 19-days supply, Clements’ biggest fear, he says, is running out of product. But this record pace may taper off. Clements says he believes the end of no-interest incentives by the Big Three may slow auto sales overall in the fourth quarter. He notes that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus Sees Strong Sales, New Ideas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642