PASADENA, CA – Toyota Motor Corp.'s Lexus luxury division has been renowned for premium customer service since its inception in 1989. But Lexus-style deluxe perks are beginning to show up at competitors' dealerships. Freebies such as cappuccino and car washes are offered to keep buyers happy and, more importantly, keep them coming back. Bob Carter, Lexus group vice president and general manager, admits trying to keep the luxury brand's storied level of customer service ahead of the pact ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus Takes Customer Service to Next Level" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642