CHANGCHUN — Sales of light- and medium-duty trucks are on the rise, despite a slack vehicle market in general. First Automotive Works has sold some 4,000 units of its Jiefang Super 2-ton truck since its April introduction, with about 3,000 sales in July and August alone. The company reportedly has received RMB20 million (US$2.5 million) in down payments for future deliveries. The truck, which sports a CA6110 6-cyl. 140-hp diesel engine, is selling particularly well in East and North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Light-, medium-truck sales rise despite slack automotive market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642