The '99 model installation rates for Ford F-SuperDuty factory-installed equipment and engines were incorrect in the tables published in the Aug. 23 and Aug. 30, 1999 issues of Ward's. The actual F-SuperDuty total (F-Series above 8,500 lbs. gross vehicle weight) should have been 406,000 units. Installation rates published for the F-SuperDuty were correct, but the total output and installation rates for Ford Div., Ford Motor Co. and the industry have changed. The accompanying table details the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Light Truck Installation Rates Restated" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642