Headlights are too bright and drivers aren’t bright enough. These are the prevailing sentiments from responses to Washington’s call for traffic safety advice. In a bid to gauge which concerns should rank highest among those to be considered by Washington through 2005, the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin.’recently solicited public opinion. Three days before the suggestion box was scheduled to close Sept. 23, the agency had received fewer than 20 submissions. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lights Dominate Rulemaking Discussion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642