Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. announces the limited edition ’05 Scion xA subcompact will be available for $1,395 over the base price of the vehicle. The conventional ’05 xA remains at $12,480 for the 5-speed manual transmission model and $13,280 for the automatic, not including freight charges. Only 1,550 units of the xA Release Series 1.0 will be produced. They will begin arriving in Scion dealerships in late August. The new xA gains a sports grille and color-keyed rear spoiler, moonroof, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Limited Edition Scion xA Coming in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642