Ford Motor Co. and General Motors Corp. will offer limited-time incentive offers, in the latest twist to attract buyers. Ford will offer interest-free car loans for up to six years on ’04 models for 100 hours, starting Sept. 26. Previously Ford limited most of its loans to 5-year contracts. The offer is designed to trump GM’s 72-Hour Sale that runs Sept. 28-30 offering 0% interest on loans for up to six years on ’04 Buicks, Chevrolets, GMCs, Oldmobiles and Pontiacs.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Limited-Time Incentive Offers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642