NEW YORK – Lincoln executives are counting on all-new sedan and cross/utility vehicle entries to boost sales of the luxury brand this year. The ʼ10 MKZ sedan offers more than a customary new exterior appearance, and the MKT gives Lincoln an entry in the growing 3-row CUV segment. Although the ‘10 MKZ sedan went on sale in March, it is only now beginning to overtake sales of the ʼ09 model, says Gregory M. Scott, Lincoln marketing manager. “We’re waiting to see what it’s going to do.” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lincoln Anticipates Sales Boost With New MKZ Sedan, MKT CUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642