The average age of owners of Ford Motor Co.’s Lincoln luxury brand is on the decline, says the marque’s general marketing manager. In the past, Lincoln has been a brand that traditionally attracted an older consumer base. But as the brand enjoys a renaissance of sort, thanks to new products such as the MKX cross/utility vehicle and the MKZ midsize sedan, younger buyers are starting to frequent Lincoln showrooms. “Sixty-four is (now) the average age (of Lincoln buyers),” says Mike ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lincoln Attracting Younger Buyers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642