HOT SPRINGS, VA – Ford Motor Co. launches the ’03 Lincoln Aviator luxury midsize SUV with an emphasis on driving dynamics to compete against the more car-like entries in the segment. The Aviator started with the body-on-frame platform of the Ford Explorer, but engineers spent three years developing its own unique characteristics, over and above the 50% shared components with the Explorer. Lincoln’s ’03 Aviator SUV will be in dealerships by month’s end. "We put a lot of money in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lincoln Goes for Drive Dynamics with Aviator, LS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642