If the all-new new Lincoln LS performs and drives like Ford Motor Co. engineers promise it will, the bridge to the brand's future very well may lie with the division's network of dealers. It's a fact that hasn't been lost on Lincoln, which has put together what it says is its largest, most comprehensive new car launch for its dealers in the division's 80-year history. In an airport hanger on San Francisco's Treasure Island that has been transformed into a spectacular display of Lincolns, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lincoln Leans on Dealers for LS Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642