Ford Motor Co. will start production of the ’06 Lincoln Mark LT luxury pickup in late January at the new Dearborn Truck Plant in Michigan, where it currently builds the F-150. The Mark LT will roll off the same line as the F-150, which shares its platform and a majority of carryover parts with the Mark LT, including the 5.4L Triton V-8 engine. (See related story: Lincoln, Mercury Gain Products, Steam) Ford plans about 20,000 Mark LTs annually. John Fitzpatrick, general marketing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lincoln Luxury Pickup Job One Scheduled for January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642