DEARBORN – Executives at Ford Motor Co.’s struggling Lincoln-Mercury Div. have etched out a new rallying cry: 500,000 units by 2010. Combined, the brands will top 300,000 units in 2004. The ’06 Milan is set for a Chicago Auto Show debut. But an onslaught of new products and a growing market in the U.S. for luxury cars “in the price range we are aiming Lincoln, which is $30,000-$50,000,” will spur the longstanding Ford luxury brands on to a half-million units by decade’s end, Phil ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lincoln-Mercury Shoots for Half-Million Mark by 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642