Lincoln's upcoming sport/utility pickup, dubbed Blackwood, doesn't come out until late next year and it will be none too soon if Navigator sales continue their downward slide. Navigator sales through July were down 12.5% vs. year-ago, and the Blackwood could provide the needed spark in a segment that has seen a proliferation of luxury SUVs in recent years. While Lincoln executives say the Blackwood is a low-volume niche vehicle, it should at least help keep traffic in Lincoln showrooms. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lincoln says Engine Shortage Slowed Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642