Lincoln's first new car since 1999 will hit the market with a $29,995 entry price tag. The Zephyr sedan, based on Ford Motor Co.'s CD3 architecture, is Lincoln's first new car nameplate since the LS. It is powered by a standard 221-hp 3L V-6 and a 6-speed automatic transmission. The Zephyr, debuting this fall alongside its Mercury Milan and Ford Fusion platform mates, bows as Lincoln's least expensive model, a spokesman says, undercutting the '05 V-6-equipped LS sedan by $3,230. It ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lincoln Zephyr Priced Below $30,000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642