Agricultural groups are campaigning to have the U.S. government allow a 30-year-old tax credit, along with a protective tariff on ethanol, expire at the end of the year. The American Meat Institute, National Turkey Federation, National Chicken Council, and National Cattlemen's Beef Assn. all have joined forces in a letter to the House Ways and Means Committee, saying the help given to the ethanol sector is having adverse impacts on their members. “Although we support the need to advance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Livestock Groups Urge U.S. Government to End Assistance to Ethanol Industry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642