VIENNA – Willowvale Mazda Motor Industries (Pvt) Ltd. (WMMI), the Mazda Motor Corp. assembler and distributor in Zimbabwe, introduces the locally assembled Mazda3 to the domestic market. The 2.0L small car replaces the Mazda 626 in WMMI’s lineup. Assembly of the Mazda 626 was phased out this spring. "We have (assembled) 40 units for the launch, and we are waiting for some (knocked-down) kits to fulfill other orders," WMMI’s Chief Operating Officer Dawson Mareya is quoted by the Financial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Locally Assembled Mazda3 Launched in Zimbabwe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642