VIENNA – Chery Automobile Co. Ltd. will come to Europe before it arrives in America, predicts Michael J. Dunne, a top advisor for the Western automotive industry doing business in China. Even though Chery is the chosen partner of Visionary Vehicles LLC in America, it will go to Europe first, he says. “The Chinese want to walk before they run,” says Dunne, president of Automotive Resources Asia, based in China and Thailand. Chery is well ahead of other Chinese companies such as Zhejiang ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Look for Chery in Europe Before America, Analyst Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642