SUSONO, Japan – Several months ago when J.D. Power and Associates announced its plant quality award winners, it came as no surprise that Toyota Motor Corp.'s Tahara facility, home to three luxury Lexus sedans, was top of the list for the fourth-consecutive year. What did come as a surprise was the second-place finisher. It was not Jaguar Cars’ Halewood, U.K., plant, which makes the X-Type and came in third, or BMW AG's Regensburg, Germany, facility, production site for the 3-Series and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"A Look Inside Surprising Kanto Auto Works Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642