Colorado-based Woodward Governor officially spins off VanDyne SuperTurbo Inc. today in a bid to capitalize on the growing market for increasingly fuel-efficient gasoline and diesel engines. VanDyne SuperTurbo, which also will make its home in Colorado, is marketing a patented technology that combines the low-speed performance of a supercharger with the energy-extraction capabilities of exhaust-heat energy collection. The component promises fuel-efficiency gains of 25%-30% for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Looming MPG Restrictions Spawn â€˜SuperTurboâ€™ Enterprise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642