General Motors Corp. says that Los Angeles will be one of the first cities to receive the hybrid powertrain buses that Vice Chairman Harry J. Pearce promised the automaker would begin delivering this fall. A company spokesman says that when the first of two buses is delivered in late October or early November, GM likely will be ready to disclose other cities that will eventually get the motor coaches. The Allison Transmission hybrid powertrain uses a combination of electric motors, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Los Angeles gets first hybrid buses from GM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642