CHANTILLY, France – If automotive “spy” photographer Jim Dunne can read palms, how come he can’t read a map? All-new Mazda3 starts arriving at dealerships in late November. Dunne says he first showed his palm-reading skills as a tot on his mother’s lap. Nearly 70 years later, he’s still doing it, when the mood strikes. Whether he’s psychic or not, many people proffer their upturned hands upon learning (from him) of his “gift.” He’s almost legendary, not as a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lost and Losing It in Mazda3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642