TURIN -- Rumor has it that Lotus may be for sale, again. Not to worry. The U.K.’s Group Lotus counts as one of the great automotive survivors. Like Lamborghini SpA until it came under Audi AG, Lotus’ history is one long roller coaster ride. Yet through the many peaks and troughs, it has maintained a fine reputation for engineering excellence, especially in terms of ride and handling. After founder Colin Chapman’s death in 1982, Lotus went through a series of corporate battles. For ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Is Lotus For Sale, Again?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642