With consumer confidence playing a major role in the U.S. sales downturn, analysts are trying to anticipate how current events will play in the minds of car buyers this month. The prospect of bankruptcy at one of the Detroit Three is chilling for consumers pondering purchases from General Motors Corp. or Chrysler LLC, in particular. The spectacle of top auto executives spelling out the domestic industry’s problems before Congress and on national TV may be keeping customers from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Low Consumer Confidence, Bankruptcy Worries Point to Dreary November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642