Sales of General Motors Corp.’s breakthrough fullsize SUV hybrids are heading in the right direction, but the auto maker isn’t yet on the radar of green consumers. May saw GM deliver 403 hybrid-version Chevrolet Tahoes and 183 gasoline-electric GMC Yukons – a 16% uptick compared with April, when the vehicles launched. “There’s very little awareness now that we have these products,” says Mark LaNeve, vice president-GM North America sales, service and marketing. “We haven’t really had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Low Profile Hinders GM HEV Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642