VIENNA, VA – A question regarding the new name for the overhauled fullsize sedan replacing the Buick LeSabre and Park Avenue for the '06 model year proves Buick General Manager Steve Shannon knows his geography. “Lucerne is a city in Switzerland,” he answers, the evening prior to test-driving the '06 Lucerne. '06 Buick Lucerne Shannon obviously knows how to read maps. Now, the question is whether he knows where Buick is heading. The brand's current lineup is almost all-new but has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lucerne Steers the New Buick" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642