SAN DIEGO – A sports car or high-end sedan is the typical formula for a brand’s “halo” vehicle. General Motors Corp.’s Cadillac division has taken the contrarian approach, relying largely on the extroverted image of its hulking and bechromed Escalade SUV to underpin the success of its turnaround efforts. Cadillac plans much of the same with the bold redesign of its third-generation Escalade. “The ’07 Escalade introduces the future of Cadillac design, which matches leading-edge forms ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Luxury, Attitude Distinguish New Escalade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642