DEARBORN, MI – Reports General Motors Co. has green-lighted production of the Cadillac Converj extended-range electric vehicle comes as no surprise to one of Ford Motor Co.’s top engineers. “Certainly, initially you can make a better business case perhaps with a luxury buyer, but at the end of the day our objective is to make the technologies affordable and accessible to a wide-range of consumers,” Barb Samardzich, vice president-Ford Global Powertrain Engineering, tells Ward’s at a recent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Luxury EVs Not Answer to Widespread Acceptance, Ford Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642