SAN FRANCISCO – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s Infiniti luxury division has a compelling strategy with its new ’03 M45 sport sedan, which arrives in showrooms in October. Unlike comparable performance entries in the rear-drive luxury segment, the M45 offers V-8 power at a more reasonable price. The Infiniti M45 is all new. But with its beer-gut front end, it already needs a makeover. Stickered at $42,300 with an automatic transmission, the M45 massively undercuts the competition, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M45: Great Power, Weak on Style" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642