The European Commission approves Canadian automotive supplier Magna International Inc.’s purchase of German roof-system manufacturer CTS Fahrzeug-Dachsysteme GmbH (CTS) from sports-car maker Porsche AG. The EC imposes no conditions on the deal, which it concludes will not harm competition in the European Union. Magna President Mark Hogan tells Ward’s he is pleased but not surprised, given the segment’s competitive nature. He says Magna will use CTS’ expertise to expand its open-air ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Buys Roof Maker CTS from Porsche" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642