PARIS — Canadian-based Magna International over the last several years has regrouped a dozen former operating divisions into five subsidiaries that it intends to spin off while remaining an investor. The final baby Magna was named in April. Called Intier, it is a US$3 billion company offering complete interiors: cockpits, seating, doors, carpet and acoustic material, overhead systems and cargo management. Intier combines the former Atoma Closure Systems, Magna Interior Systems and Magna ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna creates new interior division" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642