While much of the auto industry is retrenching, Magna International Inc. is forging ahead by establishing five “super groups” and boldly forecasting significant growth for 2001. The Ontario-based parts giant says it is consolidating its interior systems manufacturing operations under Magna Interiors, which will seek to establish itself as a global interior systems integrator and supplier of seats, closure systems and instrument and trim panels. It joins exterior component supplier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Forms Super Groups" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642