Canadian integrated systems supplier Magna International Inc. is teaming up with Magellan Corp., a manufacturer of navigation and global positioning systems (GPS), to form an advanced vehicle navigation systems joint venture in Detroit. The Canadian-U.S. venture, MagnaWorks, will design and integrate the vehicle navigation systems to original equipment manufacturers in North America and Europe. The U.S. Dept. of Commerce predicts on-board navigation systems using GPS will become a $4.7 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna, Magellan Navigation Systems JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642