GRAZ, Austria – Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co. KG, the world’s biggest contract vehicle manufacturer, will start serial production of the new Jeep Grand Cherokee here March 7. The launch will mark the third-generation of Grand Cherokees to be built in Graz since 1994. Grand Cherokee joins line at Magna in March. The agreement with DaimlerChrysler AG calls for Austrian production of the new Grand Cherokee until 2009. “European content of the new Grand Cherokee will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna to Start Building New Grand Cherokee" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642