Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co. KG began production of the redesigned Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV at its Graz, Austria, plant as scheduled March 7. DaimlerChrysler AG and Magna Steyr invested $27.6 million in the plant to accommodate the new vehicle. (See related story: Magna to Start Building New Grand Cherokee) Grand Cherokees produced at the Graz facility will be sold in Europe and other markets outside of North America. The SUV will be built with a new 3.0L common-rail V-6 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Starts Grand Cherokee Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642