GRAZ, Austria – Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co. KG plans to produce the first serial BMW X3 cross/utility vehicle in September. Magna Steyr will begin building BMW X3 in September. The first pilot X3, codenamed E83, drove off the assembly line in January. Another milestone was the first “Process Try Out” at the modernized paint shop March 20. (See related story: New Production Contract Pending at Magna Steyr?) In contrast to Magna Steyr’s other products that include ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Steyr to Begin BMW X3 Output in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642