GRAZ, Austria – Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co. KG will produce the new Peugeot 308 RC Z sports car at its plant here, sources close to the deal confirm. Neither PSA Peugeot Citroen nor Magna officially have acknowledged the plan, reported first by Kleine Zeitung, a local daily newspaper. The Peugeot coupe is expected to be manufactured at Magna Steyr beginning in early 2010 with production volumes targeted at less than 20,000 units a year. PSA unveiled the 308 RC Z ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Steyr to Build Peugeot Sports Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642