DEARBORN – Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co. KG is aiming to establish a vehicle manufacturing presence in the U.S. by 2008, which would function much like its operation in Graz, Austria, where it produces six vehicles for three different auto makers. (See related story: Magna Steyr: More Focus on America) Magna Steyr additionally aims to launch similar operations in the Asia/Pacific region within the same timeframe, Manfred Eibeck, director-production technology, says at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Steyr Eyes 2008 for North America Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642