GRAZ, Austria – Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co. KG reportedly would be willing to build vehicles outside of Austria should it win a lucrative enough contract. So says Siegfried Wolf, executive vice chairman of Magna International, in a recent interview with an Austrian newspaper. The company currently builds the Mercedes E-Class and G-Class, Chrysler Voyager and Jeep Grand Cherokee, and it will add output of the BMW X3 and Saab 9-3 convertible, bringing it close to its Graz ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Steyr Looks Beyond Austria" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642