OBERWALTERSDORF, Austria – North America will play an increasingly important role in Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co. KG’s future, says outgoing President and CEO Herbert Demel. X3 Magna’s biggest production contract. “It is important to build up expertise also in North America,” says Demel, who officially takes over as CEO of Fiat Auto SpA this weekend. (See related story: Fiat Names Demel to Replace CEO Boschetti) Demel, in a farewell meeting with Austrian automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Steyr: More Focus on America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642