ILZ, Austria – Magna Steyr Powertrain has phased out production of transfer cases and rear axles for Fiat Auto SpA’s Fiat Panda 4-wheel-drive small car at its plant here. Fiat Panda gave Magna Steyr opportunity to make components for 4WD passenger car. The production line for the components was installed in 1982 at the former Steyr-Daimler-Puch plant in Graz, currently known as Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik, and moved in 2001 to Ilz. The original contract called for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Steyr Phases Out Components for Fiat Panda" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642