VIENNA – Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co. KG has transferred production of frames for the Mercedes-Benz G-Class from its plant in Graz, Austria, to a bus maker in neighboring Slovenia. Based in Maribor, about 31 miles (50 km) from Graz, Tovarna vozil Maribor launched pilot production of G-Class frames in August. Serial production began this month. The new business has created about 30 new jobs at TVM, and the bus maker now employs about 250 workers. TVM mainly manufactures ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Steyr Transfers G-Class Frame Production to Slovenia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642