VIENNA – Hungary’s Magyar Suzuki Rt. will launch production next month of a new small SUV to be made in cooperation with Fiat Auto SpA. The plant, owned 97.3% by Suzuki Motor Corp., already has built about 50 pilot vehicles and will begin regular production sometime in early October. During the first two months, only Fiat-badged vehicles will be produced, supplier sources say. The plan calls for a total output of about 500 units in October and November. Production of Suzuki-badged SUVs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magyar Suzuki Nears Output of Fiat SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642