MUMBAI – India’s auto industry reaches a new milestone as domestic auto maker Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. joins with Renault SA of France to combine their strengths. The two recently signed a memorandum of understanding to invest an estimated Rs25 billion-Rs30 billion ($560 million-$660 million) in a greenfield plant that eventually will be capable of producing 700,000 vehicles annually. Mahindra has global aspirations and a presence in five continents, where it has made strategic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mahindra-Renault Indian Venture to Bring Change" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642